Your Free Monthly Video Forecast
Listen now: Insightful Astrology Podcast
- EP 86: How to Choose Love Over Fear During Crisis
- EP 85 Spiritual Healing During Crisis
- EP 84: Lilith in Astrology and a Coronavirus Conversation
- EP 83: Evolutionary Astrology
- EP 82: The Power of Prediction Using Solar Arc Directions
- EP 82: The Power of Prediction Using Solar Arc Directions
- EP 81: Your Relationship Story Through Astrology
- EP 80: The Astrology of Healing Your Love Wounds
- EP 79: Transformation and Healing: How to Successfully Make Changes to Live Your Best Life!
- EP 78: Sign Language: Decoding Your Contract with the Universe
- EP 77: How to Work Through Difficult Aspects in Your Birth Chart
- EP 76: So Much Astrology, So Little Time!
- EP 75: Finding Success in the Horoscope!
- EP 74: Flowdreaming
- EP 73: HOT Valentine's Day Astrology!
- EP 72: Near Death Experiences, Past Life Regression and Astrology
- EP 71: Balancing Your Chakras
- EP 70: Astrology and Physical Fitness
- EP 69: Prophetic Dreams and Paranormal Experiences
- EP 68: A Saturn Shit-Show
- EP 67: Eclipsed in the New Year!
- EP 66: How to Die: End of Life Coaching
- EP 65: Healing for the Holidays
- EP 64: The Ethics of Astrology
- EP 63: Medical Astrology
- EP 62: Grief and the Holidays: REAL Guidance
- EP 61: Astrology, Astronomy and Retrograde Planets
- EP 60: A Breath of Fresh Cosmic Air: Jupiter in Sagittarius!
- EP 59: Psychic Ability in the Birth Chart
- EP 58: Real Life Venus Retrograde Stories and Freestyle Astrology
- Episode 57: The Progressed Horoscope: How Your Life Unfolds
- Episode 56: Turning Your Squares Into Stairs
- Episode #55: Unlocking Your 12th House: Therapy for the Soul
- Episode 54: Mars and Sex: What you need to know
- Episode 53: Astrology and Tarot Come To Life Like Never Before!
- Episode 52: This Summer's Astrology: A Cosmic Shit Show...With Valuable Lessons
- Episode 51: Eclipses and Tarot
- Episode 50: The Special Relationship and The Holy Relationship
- Episode 49: Maria Keeps it Real with Astrology
- Episode 48: Chakra Tears and Healing Your Soul
- Episode 46: Health and Wellness: It's Elemental
- Episode 47: Creating Luminous Spaces
- Episode 45: Many Happy Returns!
- Episode 44: Uranus in Taurus, Chiron in Aries and More!
- Episode 43: Freestyle Astrology
- Episode 42: Extraordinary Relationships Through Astrology
- Episode 41: Introduction to Tarot...and how it relates to Astrology
- Episode 40: Ayurvedic Medicine, Tantra and Sexual Healing
- Episode 39: Wicca: What it's Really all About
- Episode 38: How to Thrive as a Spiritual Entrepreneur
- Episode 37: The Lightwalkers
- Episode 36: The Art of Feng Shui: How it can Change Your Life
- Episode 35: Karmic Connections in Love: The Truth Revealed!
- Episode 34: A Spiritual Quickie and More Eclipse Talk
- Episode 33: Lunar Eclipse Drama, Psychic Kids and Full Moon Rituals
- Episode 32: Auto immune Diseases, Trauma and Psychic Ability: It's all Connected!
- Episode 31: The Astrology of Relationship: Red Flags and Yummy Links
- Episode 30: Midlife is Not a Crisis
- Episode 29: Metaphysical Stew
- Episode 28: A Course in Miracles
- Episode 27: Karmic Astrology
- Episode 26: The Good Witches
- Episode 25: Astrology and Your Soul Purpose
- Episode 24: All About Saturn
- Episode 23: Mystic Mammas
- Episode 22: The Magic of October and Numerology
- Episode 21: Dreams and Astrology
- Episode 20: October's Astrological Fright Fest
- Episode 19: Identifying and Handling Your Love Life Problems
- Episode 18: Your Cosmic Luck
- Episode 17: Money in the Birth Chart: Where is Yours?
- Episode 16:Out of Your Body But Not Out of Your Mind
- Episode 15: What do you REALLY need??
- Episode 14: Love is Love
- Episode 13: Saying "YES" to the Solar Eclipse:
- Episode 12: The Great American Eclipse
- Episode 11: Eclipsed, Retrograded and Soul Connected
- Episode 10: The Astrology of Separation, Divorce and Breakups
- Episode 9: Can you Handle the Truth?
- Episode 8: The pursuit of happiness
- Episode 7: Rolling in the Deep
- Episode 6: Cosmic Fireworks
- Episode 5: Soul Sisters
- Episode 4: Psychic Besties
- Episode 3 All in the Family
- Episode 2: Sensual Astrology
- Episode 1: Making Astrology Insightful
Become A Member
- Member pricing on Astrology Classes
- Member pricing on Astrology Consultations
- Unlimited Astrological Chart Creation 24/7
"I’ve always been drawn to the often buried, inner realm of the human mind and the mysteries of our universe.
From a young age, I also developed a love for expressing my thoughts on paper – especially the buried ones.
With these interests, I was certain that I’d have a career as either a writer or a psychologist. Turns out my soul had other plans. A series of life events pulled me into astrology and I was awakened to embrace my true life direction. Today, I see how it all fits..."...read more
As I geared up to write this essay, my thoughts turned, oddly enough, to dating. Back when my now ex-husband was my boyfriend, his idea of the perfect date was the two of us spending the afternoon hand washing his brand new red sports car. There was pure joy in his face as he focused […]Read More
I’m a total chocolate snob. I admit it freely, and embrace this discriminating part of my personality with pride. My former husband and I used to enjoy having “date nights” in Manhattan and testing out new restaurants. If we passed by one of my favorite chocolate stores, I’d give him a coy little smirk and […]Read More
Scorpios used to unnerve me. And I was convinced that every Scorpio in the universe felt the same way around me. I know, I know, what strong words from the gentle astrologer – but hey, I’m an honest gal. So do you want to know what it was about this intense, magnetic, water sign that […]Read More
I never met a Sagittarius I didn’t like. No other sign has the power to disarm your defenses like this fun loving, ever optimistic sign. I hope all of you can see this as well and it’s not just me projecting my natural affinity for those with the Sun in Sagittarius. You see, I may […]Read More
Early last year, my Uncle was suffering from kidney failure and needed a transplant as soon as possible. He had been on the organ donation list for 3 years and time was running out. It was a difficult time and my Zia (Italian for “aunt”) was beside herself with worry. I remember talking to my […]Read More
Sunday mornings in my family were some of the most memorable times of my childhood. I grew up in a modest, 2 bedroom home and the room I shared with my siblings was right next to our kitchen. What usually stirred me awake were the sounds and scents of my mother preparing homemade meat sauce. […]Read More
A couple of years ago, I spent a “girl’s day” out at the mall with my then 3 year old daughter, Annamaria. There’s this store where they sell little girl make-up, costumes, and trinkets. Browsing here makes Annamaria’s day so I promised her we’d pay her favorite “girly girl” place a visit. The look of […]Read More
When I’ve had a bad day, I pick up the phone and call my brother, Basil. If he happens to answer, I’ll tell him to hang up. After all, it’s not like I want to talk to him. I’m calling to listen to his latest answering machine message. It’s a verbal skit he conjures up […]Read More
Back when I launched this website and my monthly Sun sign highlights column, I dreaded the time when I’d have to write about the sign of Capricorn. Why? It’s not that I have any issues with Capricorns. In fact, as a fellow earth sign I’m quite fond of all you goats! You see, I originally […]Read More
There’s a running joke in my family about me and my sister, Antonietta. If you’re in the mood for some gourmet food served on Lenox, exquisite linens, fine wine and beautiful presentation, then come to my house for dinner. But, if you’re in the mood for “real” food, comforting surroundings, and a gallon of table […]Read More
I remember being 9 years old and trying to walk in my Aunt Anna’s shoes – literally. I grew up surrounded by a large, warm Italian family and my second home was Nonna’s house. Nonna (Italian for Grandma) had 6 children, and my father was the oldest. His two sisters, my Zia (Italian for Aunt) […]Read More
I have a secret to tell you about my mother. How shall I put this? She’s a little…well… there’s just no easy way to say this folks – my mom is weird. I mean this in a most loving way of course, and if you knew my mother, you’d know that she laughed her butt […]Read More