We want this to be as enjoyable as possible. Since this is a “webinar” styled event, please consider the following so everything goes smoothly for all attendees.
- This webinar will be held through an online video conferencing system called Zoom. This technology provides the next best thing to meeting in person (as long as you have a camera-enabled and are on a solid internet connection). The first time you click on the meeting link on a computer, you will be prompted to install a lightweight desktop client.
- After registration, you receive an email with a video link. Be sure to add this to your calendar!
- Plan on arriving about 10 minutes early to make sure you can resolve any technology issues prior to the webinar starting.
- While Zoom does support mobile (Android/iOS) and telephone dial-in support, we strongly encourage you to connect from a desktop or laptop computer with a hard wired internet connection and connected headset (VoIP). Mobile and dial-in-only, or WiFi connections should only be used if it is the only method available to connect to the meeting
- For the best experience, please use headphones and a microphone, if you have them. Don’t worry if you don’t have this equipment, you can still participate.
- We will be recording this event for playback to those who registered for this event only.
- Get comfortable, shut down your other applications, quiet any noise around you, get your headset on, and get into the “Grow Into Your Soul” mindset.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Please use our support form for quick response, as this is an unmonitored email address. Get Support